For Menno Schilthuizen’s scientific research, see:
Below is a list of recent publications in scientific journals authored or co-authored by Menno.
- Schilthuizen, 2016. Robin Baker and Mark Bellis. Entry in Encyclopedia of Evolutionary Psychological Science.
- Schilthuizen et al., 2016. The evolution of asymmetric genitalia in Coleoptera. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B.
- Meijer et al., 2016. A review and meta-analysis of the enemy release hypothesis in plant-herbivorous insect systems. PeerJ.
- Van Kolfschoten et al., 2016. Nest density of the black-and-red broadbill (Cymbirhynchus macrorhyncos) along the Kinabatangan river, in relation to riverine habitat reduction. Journal of Tropical Biology and Conservation.
- Rhebergen et al., 2016. Drosophila pachea asymmetric lobes are part of a grasping device and stabilize one-sided mating. BMC Evolutionary Biology.
- Ozgo et al., 2016. Inferring microevolution from museum collections and resampling: lessons learned from Cepaea. PeerJ Preprints.
- Schilthuizen et al., 2016. Incorporation of an invasive plant into a native insect herbivore food web. PeerJ.
- Meijer et al., 2016. Fitness benefits of the fruit fly Rhagoletis alternata on a non-native rose host. Oecologia.
- Miller et al., 2016. Comment on Falade et al. (2016): DNA-barcoding of Claria gariepinus, Coptedon zillii and Sarotherodon melanotheron from southwestern Nigeria. F1000 Research.
- Baalbergen et al., 2016. Drilus larvae (Coleoptera: Elateridae: Drilini) in the Netherlands. Entomologische Berichten.
- Njunjić et al., 2016. The cave beetle genus Anthroherpon is polyphyletic; molecular phylogenetics and description of Graciliella n. gen. Contributions to Zoology.
- Liew & Schilthuizen, 2016. A method for quantifying, visualising, and analysing gastropod shell form. PLoS ONE.
- Hudson et al., 2016. The database of the PREDICTS (Projecting Responses of Ecological Diversity in Changing Terrestrial Systems) project. Ecology and Evolution.